Monday, August 19, 2013

1 Second Everyday


As the school year is about to begin for me I plan on making a video journal of sorts capturing one second of each day using the app http://1secondeveryday.com/. It is a simple and easy way to capture just one second of the day and then compile those seconds into a short video recap of our week, month, learning topic, or entire school year. I plan on using it to recap our entire school year. The app is just $0.99. I plan on having students handle the taping every day. The student who has been assigned the iPad job for the day will be responsible for not only plugging in the iPads at the end of the day, but also videoing using the app each day. I am excited to see how this project turns out and excited to share with students and parents as the year progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment