Monday, August 5, 2013

Easy Homework Blog

In the past I have done a homework blog where I typed in the assignments every night. It worked, but it was not as easy as I would have liked. So, this year I decided to make it more efficient for me realizing that I was writing it on the assignment notebook board and then typing it into my blog. I decided that my homework blog would just be a picture of my assignment notebook board...easy! To do this I created a blog on Blogger. Then, I installed the Blogger app on my phone. Each day I will open the Blogger app and just take a picture of the assignment notebook board and upload it. Then, each day the parents will see exactly what was for homework.

This is the view from the Blogger app on iPhone - it is just so easy with the camera/pic insert right there!




No comments:

Post a Comment